Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Hindi po."

I just came home from school today. At long last, after days and days and days of processing my enrollment. Today, I am officially enrolled! Classes start on November 5. Haii... Time flies so fast!

Yesterday, as I was performing the cut-off procedure at the office, our Repairs and Maintenance Manager, S'Enreel, asked me, "Dani, magma-manager ka ba?" Without hesitation, I answered, "Hindi po." To my surprise, he replied, "Tama. 'Wag ka nang mag-manager."

At that time, I wanted to ask the reason behind his reply. But I didn't because in my mind, I already know the answer. Being a Shift Manager at Jollibee is not like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The job is very stressful, I tell you. You can be held accountable even for the simplest mistakes, and sometimes, efforts are not recognized. *looking at the glass half-empty here*

One more year and I'll be graduating from the Aral Kabuhayan Scholarship program of Jollibee. I wanted to work at their Main Office, but some say you must first be a function holder in the Operations before getting a position there. Honestly, a year from now, I don't know what I'll be. I can be a teacher, a stenographer, or a Shift Manager. Who knows? I am young. Things can change.

Colds can be bad for your mental health.

I welcome myself to Blogspot. =)

0 comments: