Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Project Room Makeover

I am supposed to be at my OJT today, but I told my mom I have so many things to do, that today is the perfect time to do them and that nothing is going to stop me from doing them.

The first thing I did was clean my closet. I pulled out of the hanger clothes that don't fit me anymore (hey, Ive grown!). I also took out clothes that have gone out of style. I don't know what I'll do with them, and I don't have any sister to hand them down. My mom's probably going to donate them. I don't know. Or probably make rags out of them. Lol.

Next was clean my bookshelf. I stored the books I'll no longer need in a box, most of which are accounting books. Then I discovered that I still have unfinished readings (i.e., The Pilgrimage, A Map of the World, Pride and Prejudice). I also found out that I have tons of worksheets that will no longer be in use, so I figured out I'll just use them as visual aids.

Then next is my shoe rack. Just kidding. I really don't have a shoe rack, just a little place where I put my shoes and it doesn't look like a rack for that matter. I found out that I still have two more wearable doll shoes (aside from the one I use now), and a rubber shoes I haven't worn in ages.

Aside from these, I finally organized the handouts and photocopied materials I have last semester. I want to ring bind them, but they come in different bond paper sizes, short and long, so I just bound them together with a fold back clip.

Having done these things, I can now cross them out from my Project Room Makeover list.

1. clean out my closet--sort clothes, donate unwanted ones.
2. organize my bookshelf--pack unread books

3. change the sheets.

4. wash the blinds.
5. clean the windows.
6. create my hall of fame--to post my cool band posters. =p
7. create 'The Great Wall of Pictures'--to post my pictures on one side of my wall. and,
8. have my room painted bright orange!!!

and hey, I can do Strikethrough already!
---

0 comments: