Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fruitcake Heights.

I'm done with my school works. yey.

Now that the first half of the sem is over, our Industrial Technology class will now focus on Electronics. I have cursed Drafting during the past months, but it has taught me a few things:

1. Do not be lazy. Laziness, like not putting the scale on the title box can cost your grade to be one step lower.
2. Be extra careful. You don't want to commit mistakes then start all over again, so be extra extra cautious when drawing your plates.
3. Be patient. Drafting your plates takes hours, so be patient. It also makes your whole body ache, so make sure you have painkillers with you. And oh, do pray you'll not be having a stiff neck. lol. 0_o

My average grade for my drafting plates, a sad sad 1.94. Damn that 3.0! But hey, I think I did fairly well in this subject! =)

After having read Tikman Ang Langit, I am again, swooning over Eraserheads! I uploaded all their tracks, in all their albums, in my player!
---
I am lost.

0 comments: