Friday, February 08, 2008

We missed Wednesday.

Questions.
I hate being asked questions. Questions you ask are like Math problems that are difficult to solve. Pfft. Nevertheless, I answer them. If you can call "Secret!", or "Ewan", "Wala." sensible answers, which are obviously not. XD

If you ask me what I'm doing there, with you. I don't know. I am used to being this kind of myself. The impulsive, aggressive me. See, I need not answer questions to help me survive this cruel world. What I need are experiences, that teach me and help me grow. I told you I am willing to risk, and I am willing to defy the limits.

Probably not analyzing things, is one of the reasons why I have repeatedly failed in the past. And what sucks, is I continue to do so. I cannot leave that side of myself. I can't afford to fail again, I have a feeling that this would turn out right.

What if's.
This is the question that I don't want to bother myself. "What if ganito, what if nangyari to?" Maybe this is the reason for all of this. I don't want to regret anything. I don't want to regret anything I didn't do but I could have done, and more so, I do not want to regret anything that I did, because that's what I really wanted to do. I don't want to regret anything that happened between me and you.

I told you I hate waiting but now I am. I am caught in the middle of this situation. Honestly, I don't know what I am waiting for. I think you would agree that we had pretty sane lives before we saw that monkey. (Darn that monkey, lol). Funny how a sight of a monkey can change the course of our mundane lives.

Back to waiting.
I don't know how I'd manage waiting. All I have is this gut feeling, this hope, this faith inside me that it will be all worth it.

I'll hope, until there's nothing left to hope for.
--
Kung Hei Fat Choi!

0 comments: