Friday, February 22, 2008

Whammy you!

I'm heading off later this afternoon to watch another Sininglahi Polyrepertory play entitled, "Godo, Anong Petsa Na?" Sininglahi is best known in our university for creating quality plays."Quinn: A Fairytale" is one of my favorites.

I have been listening too much to FOB's Thanks for the Memories. XD

Of course, I have found this song to be completely senseless, but a dear friend, Dean, finds this song so fun that she doesn't even care dancing the 'Crank dance/ Soulja dance' in the middle of the street. What does 'whammy you!!!' mean anyway?

What do I do when I am at Dean's house:
1. watch Wowowee. Yes, only Dean can make me watch that noisy show. I always wonder, why do Mariel and the other hosts have to shout always?
2. watch DVD. Dean's place equals to cinema house.
3. sleep. Masarap matulog kina dean.

I love my Multiply but sometimes, I wish their blog have the mood and the music thingies like those in LJs. Those don't really make the entry, what matters more is the content, but music and mood affects well... let's say the overall ambience of your entry, if you can call it that. Plus, there are a lot of cool people on LJ. hehe. and me being on multiply means I am not one of them. But I don't care, I'm sticking it here, where camwhores are. haha. :D

My funny take on the networking sites:
Lj for the cool people. Multiply for the camwhores. Flickr for the photographers. Myspace for the perverts. Friendster for the popular wannabes. lol.
-
Honga pala, gusto ko lang malaman niyo na naiinis ako kasi para kayong mga patay na bata, parang wala tayong pinagsamahan ng dalawang taon. Hai, basta nakakainis. Ang kupal. joke. pero naiinis talaga ako! Ewan. Alam ko naman hindi niyo mababasa to kasi malay niyo ba sa multiply ko di ba, kaya magpopost na lang ako ng bulletin sa friendster. :D

0 comments: