Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Because rants may turn into dreams.

I miss writing.
I have all the reasons to smile, but I can't. Everytime I see her face, her very stern face, all the positive aura inside me disappears into thin air. She is like a dementor who sucks all the happiness out of you, by just standing there, by just standing next to you.

Life won't wait.
Imagine this. Me just sitting in a bench. Around a crowd of busy people, watching them hurrying with their lives. I wonder if I'll be like them too, too busy to slow down, too busy to care. I want to appreciate the very little things that make our lives wonderful. Like how a simple light of a lamppost could glow up the whole street. Or how a sunset would remind us of another day that has passed. I want to see the world on a different light, on a different perspective.

Someday is my favorite word.
Someday, we'll travel. Together, we will discover and explore things that once played in our imagination.


Because dreams turn to reality, and what worth is that reality if it doesn't include you.
---
dahil tinulugan ako ng aking boypren. i love you, GM!

0 comments: