Monday, April 07, 2008

Looking Back

This is how messed up my life was last twenty-o-seven.

I go home late, yet I wake up early. Everyday, I go home at around one in the morning because I was at closing shift at work. There were times I arrive later than one, but those were because I just came home after a party or a gimmick. Tsk, tsk. I go out on gimmicks even on a school night. My motto was, "Study hard, party harder." Despite of going home late due to those reasons, I still have to wake up early for school. My class starts at 9 am, I live here in Cainta so if I don't want to be late, I must wake up at 6 in the morning and leave home at around 7:30. However, during these late-night-out times, I always wake up later than scheduled, so I always ended up late for class. During the first semester of the past school year, one of my professors almost dropped me out of her class, because of my unreasonable lates.

I don't study, and I always sleep during classes. I don't study, and what worth is your cramming if you have nothing to cram to. Stock knowledge won't work either, since I am asleep during classes, I don't learn anything at school. During my vacant periods, I'd rather sleep than study because if I don't sleep during my vacant time, I'd fall asleep on my test.

I don't eat, because I don't have the appetite. Its like I'd rather sleep than do more productive things. Yes, there were times I'd sleep even on an empty stomach.

I live by coffee. If I don't want to end up falling asleep on my test, yet I really really need to study during my vacant time, I drink tons and tons of coffee. Kulang na lang drugs, para high na high. And I'm not kidding.

I was malnourished.

So there, if there is someone who unjustly abused her body, it is me.
---
And that Nido commercial flashed through my mind.
"But see Ma, I learned."


lol. :)
--
HELLO, HELLO, TWENTY-O-EIGHT!!!
--
This post is so untimely. I don't care.

0 comments: