Monday, May 05, 2008

Dani Bratty. :p

May 1, 2008

Off to a fresh new start.

The countdown to the last 30 days of my summer has just begun. The plans for the renovation of our store was moved, and moved, until we are confused as to what is the concrete plan for our store. Just like my summer: No Concrete Plan.

The original plan was to at least finish a book, and start my scrapbooking project. The rub is, I have so many books, I don't know what I should start reading, and my rest days are always preoccupied to start my scrapbooking project. Plus, GTO is addicting, it eats all my leisure time. Haha!

---
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss school. There must be something wrong with me. lol. Shoot me, shoot me! :)
---
So here, here. My idea for the remaining days of my summer.

1. Go out of town. This could be anywhere. I just need to escape. I need to escape from all the prejudices, the anxiety, everything. I bet those sceneries could be therapeutic. *nostalgia*

2. Conversations over coffee. I have lots to share to my dearest best friends, but we are miles miles away from each other and an afternoon of coffee and doughnuts won't hurt, especially we know we have a lot of catching up to do. Plus, I miss cursing with them. Haha. Just kidding!

3. Bore myself to death. I missed the feeling of being bored to death. Years ago, I recall my summer was all about staring at the ceiling, waiting for some text message, or waiting for myself to fall asleep. That's how bored I was.

4. Finish a book. Still I need to finish a book. I have started reading The Alchemist, but unlike other books, I can put it down, with no feeling of deep remorse (exaggerating only). It is because when I start reading a book, I make sure I finish it as soon as possible, but unlike The Alchemist, its like I don't care even if I don't finish it.

5. Take pictures. Manila is still a very frustrating subject, with security playing a big factor. Of course I don't want my camera snatched from me, but can anyone tell me how can I concentrate on the view when at the back of my head, all I can think of is, "Baka my snatcher".

Those are just plans. Ha. Who am I kidding? I will not get this done unless some miracle happen. tsk, tsk.
---
Funny nickname: Dani Bratty. :p
---

0 comments: