Thursday, May 29, 2008

The last days of summer.

So my summer didn't work out as I planned. There were no getaways or boredom to death that happened, I was still so caught up with work but overall, my summer was fun.

I am looking forward to school now. School means escape from work, you know. But nah, not really. haha. I miss my classmates. I miss taking pictures of beautiful PUP. And taking stolen shots of our professors. I miss eating steamed siomai. I miss our Linear Park. I miss our patok joyrides! hahaha. I miss too many things about school. I even miss cramming!

To you guys, who had the time of their life this summer. Congratulations! Live life while your still young. Don't let those priceless opportunities pass by because of your wrong priorities. Live life to the fullest. We only have one chance to do so.

0 comments: