Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rants, Rants. Rants!

So everyone is bitching me about me not attending the quarterly AK Scholars meeting. I mean, common people! Its not like I hold the key to the venue or something. Or its not like I caused a great deal of delay. And I had a bad cough, for pete's sake! I sounded like dying because of my voice, do you think I'd enjoy being in the meeting?! Sheesh.

I really need some sympathy here, and some understanding. Hai. I think our manager is holding my endorsement letter (which is a very vital letter for me to be enrolled). They are giving me the cold treatment (walang kulitan, walang ngitian). And everyone thinks the real reason I didn't attend the meeting was because I just wanted to be a rebel, or an antisocial. Hello??? As if my rebellion would make a big difference. Wake up, people.

I hate you all. I hate you.

In other news, my class schedule sucks. Imagine a 3 hour vacant period.

+++



I WOULD GET ON THAT BUS TO BATANGAS EVEN IF THAT IS THE LAST THING I DO. I NEED TO ESCAPE.

0 comments: