Saturday, June 28, 2008

All in a Day's Work

I will write about my day at work today because this may be the last time I'd do so.

I arrived at work fifteen minutes ahead of schedule, surprised to see Chester was there. We exchanged greetings, nothing much really, so I guess we're good.

After changing into my uniform, all of my co-crews were teasing me about the presence of Chester (his real name, btw) at the counter earlier. Even our manager was teasing me! Tsk, tsk. After the teasing subsided, they then bugged me about my very very very puffy eyes. Coming up with a rather lame excuse about my eyes will be lamer, so I just shrugged my elbows. :D My private life is not really that private at work. hahaha.. Masyadong showbiz si A'Dani. lol. I guess they were pretty much surprised to see me that way.

Today is Momon's birthday. Twenty years of humble existence. One of the kindest crews I met. I wish you have more birthdays to come!

My head was aching like hell, and maybe that pretty much explains my aloofness to my customers. Their say their whims at the last minute and I make sure they see the most sneer look I could give them.

I almost sparked an argument with my co-counter (of which of course I'll win). She just doesn't know that respect comes with 'FIFO sa out-pending'.

I was able to persuade my manager a thirty-minute earlier time off at work. Sweeeeetttt.

Update the whole Kitchen Team's CTPR. We started updating the CTPR at around 5:30 in the afternoon, then finished at around 9 in the evening. Updatng the CTPR equals bonding time with my best friends at work. I miss them.
---
Jollibee SM City Sta. Mesa Foodcourt, together with the other tenants of SMFC will close starting July 1, 2008 to give way to the upcoming renovation.

0 comments: