Sunday, July 13, 2008

And this is how my life ends, after two weeks.

For the past weekend, I did nothing but watch Korean movies, Korean soaps, and everything Korean. I also sored my eye to death watching my favorite anime of all time, Kare Kano. Watching Kare Kano made me download its soundtrack, which I think will take weeks to finish because of my faulty dsl connection. Pfft. After draining myself with all these Asian pop madness, I decided to go western this time. And that's how I bumped into House MD. :)

I was amazed, I never thought I'd get hooked up with the drama which talks about nothing but medical terms I never really heard of. Haha. I suddenly remembered being disgusted with Grey's Anatomy because its popularity made it into some mainstream drama, and I never really understood their dilemmas. So I never became Meredith's fan.

I am so getting bootleg copies of House MD series. I know, bootlegs kill the economy. You don't need to stress that. And I know, I am a laggard.

In other news, I am going back to work, which means I am going back to my un-social life, if that is even a word. I am not ranting, okay?

All in all, the past two weeks was fun. I get to go home early. I get to go home whenever I want. My bag was light, because I don't have to bring my set of uniform and an extra shirt with me. I get to bring my digicam almost everyday. I was a student.

I am going to miss this. :)

0 comments: