Sunday, July 06, 2008

I am so lost using IE.

My Java uploader failed to load ever since I upgraded my Firefox browser to Firefox 3. So logically, I thought of using IE as a substitute when posting gazillions of pictures. The rub is, I became so used to Firefox I forgot what its like to use IE. Plus, my IE is a passe version. I want to upgrade my IE to its latest version, but my OS does not support the latest version of IE. Grrr...

Don't ask me if I have Java installed on my pc, because I had it installed ages ago. And don't ask me if I have verified my installation, because I have verified my Java too.

So there, I guess my logical thinking is correct. Java runs on my IE browser. Enjoy the pictures. :)

is IE love? Java is love.

Excuse me, but I still have a report to prepare for. XD

0 comments: