Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jack in the Box

In our Guidance subject today, we were asked to bring bond papers and crayons to class. The activity was to draw an object that would best represent you as a person. And this is what I drew:

UNSELFISH: the adjective that best describes me

So there, I hate giving disclaimers, but please forgive me for my lame art skills. Lol. After giving thirty minutes to draw, we were assigned to a classmate to share his own explanation about his drawing. My partner's symbol was a bamboo, because bamboos are flexibles and all that. After a few minutes, it was my turn to explain my drawing. I sure know why I drew that object, I just don't know what the object is called, really. I was asking my partner, "Alam mo ba kung ano ang tawag dito?" And she answered, "No." hahaha.

Go figure my explanation about my drawing. It was enough explaining it once to a complete stranger. And through the wonderful world of the web, I found out that I drew a Jack in the Box.

0 comments: