Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Living the Dream.

Last Monday, me and my Guidance groupmates practiced for our tableau-styled reporting at a classmate's condominium unit at Lepanto St. I was amazed. I never thought I'd meet a classmate who actually lives in a condo, to think we are just students. Yeah, her parents must be making good money.

Anyways, I have always imagined myself living independently. Just imagine me... >insert daydream here<

Haha. I can only imagine myself coming home drunk from a rockin' rave party. And I only have myself to treat me from a nasty hangover. :(

I also imagine my brother paying me regular visits, bringing me steaming hot pizza.

For these dreams to come true, I must first earn my masters degree. and I must first finish my tertiary education.

Well, I must really ace my tests first. I got an effin' 2.75 on my Educational Technology exam. Screw that 20-item enumeration part. XD

0 comments: