Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Everything Should Be Anticipated.

*never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
---
Do you know Rick Astley? That guy who recently had his concert here in Manila? Well, I didn't watch the concert. But since yesterday evening, all I did was listen to his songs!

Our professor looked oddly old today. She was administering our midterm exam in Accounting and she looked like she has some big problem. Actually, she looked like she cried the whole night yesterday. I know its none of my business, but I feel sad seeing her that way. I never thought she could look that vulnerable, you know. And she is my favorite Accounting professor. Sadness.

Listening to feel-good music sometimes don't help you feel better. Oh well...

I am going to see my bestfriends tomorrow!
---
*together forever and never to part
together forever we two
and dont you know
i would move heaven and earth
to be together forever with you

0 comments: