Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Softer World.

So my day today was quite fckd up but I decided not to devour on the sad details of it. Lets just say, my day ended up good. :)

I should be studying for midterms in Ecology but I don't want to stress about it, really. Yet I don't want to stress about the results of my exam. I have tons to review, and I am pretty sure only a few of it will come out on the exam so I just hope that what I review will be the topics that will come out. haha. :D I am lazy, I know.

So the Eraserheads concert will push through, too sad I won't be able to watch it. I just hope some record company already thought of coming up with a dvd of their much anticipated concert, and when it does, I'll just create my own moshpit and light my own lighter in our sala. Sad, sad. Give me 1300php and I'll watch. No questions asked. I know I should be ranting about the Eraserheads reuniting for a price, but come on, they are Eraserheads! I doubt if Ely et. al. would sing just for the sake of gratitude to their fans. Reality check people, they're an iconic band. Nothing will come out of them for free.


0 comments: