Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Matapos lang talaga ang Lunes.

Yesterday was the kick-off for the 104th foundation day of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. Among the events were, Parade of the different colleges, Cheerdance Competition, and the much anticipated PUP Pylon Run. COABTE Pep Squad won the cheerdance competition while the freshmen and the non-freshmen students (gay or not) aaaalllll waited for the Pylon Run lead by the Alpha Phi Omega fraternity. The runners, if I may call them that, wore yellow masks to hide their identity. Some took the courage to take off their mask, some didn't.

I don't have pictures because I was too busy with school work, I didn't know yesterday was the kick-off day for our university's foundation day so I wasn't able to bring my digicam with me. sadness.

Oh well, three more finals to go and its sembreak, baby! wohoo! :D

ps. result of the departmental exam in guidance is very satisfactory. veeerrry satisfactory.

0 comments: