Sunday, September 21, 2008

Switching Back.

This is so sad. I am TEMPORARILY switching back to dial-up because our dsl is so fucked up. It took them like thirteen days to realize the problem (which makes it more fucked up) because if we had only known the problem earlier, of course, we could have solved the problem earlier. Anyways, I think I have to wait for another week to bring my internet life back to normal.

Battle with the agent moments:

During the last call I made, I was so angry with my dsl provider's crappy service my anger can't be pacified anymore. It was funny because the moment I demanded for their supervisor, the agent immediately transferred my call to her. I remembered I was talking to my ex-call center agent friend about this moment. She was challenging me to have a 'Sup Call'. And yeah, I did it. haha. =)

Me and my mother thinks that if we had not taken the full names of the agent we have talked to, our case will not be prioritized.

I hope I make time posting pictures. =)

I still miss you multiply people.

0 comments: