Monday, October 13, 2008

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

expectation. noun. a confident belief or strong hope that a particular event will happen.

disappointment. noun. a feeling of sadness or frustration because something was not as good, attractive, or satisfactory as expected, or because something hoped for did not happen

They always come together. One expects, one gets disappointed. Maybe that's one reason why I don't daydream. Fairy tales and happy endings in my daydreams never happen to me in real life. Something bad is always bound to happen. Something good is always taken away from me.

Oh well, I still believe in someday. My euphoric someday.

*i'm gonna let it shine
i'm gonna let it shine
heaven's little light gonna shine on me
it's gonna shine on me
it's gonna shine on me

0 comments: