Friday, October 17, 2008

Spending the first week of the semestral break.

Last Wednesday, I went to school to get my classcards, two grades are disappointing, others are satisfactory. Anyways, at school I saw my old BOA classmates; like you yhang, ryan, joma and mich. Seeing old classmates is overwhelming. I suddenly missed our laugh-out-loud moments with our stenography teacher!

Yesterday naman, I went to school again, to enroll, unfortunately the only thing we were able to accomplish was the R0 because we need the dean for some advice, but she is too busy in Laoag for her vacation! Of course, we took the opportunity to take some pictures (we did some jump shots at the oval, but we didn't have the perfect shot, plus, nakakapagod tumalon!) So me and my friends ended up at the nearest mall and karaoke-d the night away. Hopefully, we'd get to enroll this monday, so we don't have to worry about school the next week!

If I am not at school, I grab every opportunity to watch every documentary at Nat Geo and Discovery. If I don't like what's on these channels, I switch to AXN hopefully to catch reruns of Chuck, House, or CSI series. However, if what's on is those insane videos at Video Zonkers, I switch to Star World, to see if Jimmy Kimmel is really funny, or to catch Ugly Betty, or perhaps that newest game show, The Moment of Truth. hehe. Local tv is the last option. :D There are times when there is nothing good on tv, and I'd remember the times when Jack TV and ETC are still on my channel list, and then I'd remember hating Sky Cable for their profiteering schemes.

I love the world, I just hate the people living in it. Well, except of course for the chosen few. =)

So thinking, I want these channels on my cable (I remember the episode where House demands for cable):

  • Animax
  • Jack TV
  • ETC
  • 2nd Avenue (tama ba, channel yun diba?)
  • Channel V

I don't want these channels:

  • Balls
  • Maxxx
  • Velvet

Does Santa have a blog?

0 comments: