Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yesterday. October 10, 2008

Went to school to get my classcard in Guidance. Met some few classmates, chatted a little, then bid goodbye then headed to Healthway (The Block) to process my Medical Exam. Met Josh (new work mate) at Healthway and both of us went to NCO to pass our medical slips.

>> Flashback at Healthway, The Block
I was so scared of the syringe during blood extraction and the guys at the X-ray lab are really not that accommodating. The Block is soooooo biiiig. but The Shang is still my favorite mall. =)

I was supposed to go home when Nami told me to meet him so I waited for him at Cubao. While waiting for him, I loitered around Farmers, Ali Mall, then settled at the NBS Big Branch. Went to check out the latest Philippine nonfiction books and I saw this Inday book. It is like a collection of Inday's famous sms's and blog entries put together in a book. I got bored checking out books so I decided to look at greeting cards instead. I realized that its fun checking out greeting cards. Some cards are fun (I love greeting cards by Hoops&Yoyo, they come with free stickers!), some are sad. Some have great pictures (those Snapshots greeting cards). Some are cheesy, some makes you blush.

We're gonna party like its your sembreak!

A few moments later, just in time before my battery went dead, I received a text from Nami telling me to meet him at Bread Talk. At Gateway, there was this guy playing Canon in piano! I was listening intently to the great piano piece, when Nami arrived.

The monkey was craving for pizza, so we went back (technically, only I went back) to The Block because he wanted to try something new for a pizza.

Nami resisted getting beer. lol.

Went home after. Great day! =)

ps. Just when I thought they are extinct, stationeries still exist.

0 comments: