Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FX Ride.

I want to ride the jeepney and not the fx. Only for the reason that riding jeepney is economical. Anyways, I want to justify why I ride the fx always. Top reason is, because of the aircon. We live in a hot, hot, hot place and you really would not want to arrive at school looking haggard and all because of the weather plus, the global warming. I am OC about aircons in fxs (and yes, in buses). I always make sure the aircon is directed towards me. Teehee. Another reason why I ride the fx is that, traveling time in fxs is shorter compared to jeepneys. If you ride an fx from Brookside (the nearest landmark where I live) to Santolan (LRT2 Terminal Station) your traveling time is approximately forty five minutes. However, if you ride the jeepney, the same distance will take you an hour. And as a commuter, you know the fifteen minute difference matters. Also a reason is that fx commuters (particularly the men) are more `gentleman` compared to jeepney commuters. At least that's what I know.

Anyways, it is better to ride a jeepney when you are with friends, especially if you are riding a patok jeepney. The adrenaline rush while the jeepney banks hold you to the edges of your seat, and the music (no, not the Gagong Rapper songs, please) makes it a better jeepney joyride. Not to mention the fair is a way lot cheaper too! :)

Happy commuting to everyone. 

*this random thought is a product of a 35 minute agony while standing in line waiting for my fx ride. pfft. those profiteering fx drivers!!! :)

0 comments: