Saturday, January 10, 2009

Again.

I am back at myself again. The holiday season has been a roller coaster for me-it was so stressful. Came 2009. As I was holding a roman candle upward with sparks shooting out at the sky, I was vowing to myself that this year is going to be different, I am going back to myself that I lost last year. Goodness, I didn't even realize that I somehow `lost` myself last year. Pity.

Back to school. Back to school works. Back to friends...

The things boredom can make you do.
As for me it made me sign up for another bunch of social networks online (Facebook, Plurk, Tumblr) which is so difficult to manage, especially when you are the type who clears caches and cookies every other day because then you have to type your email account ten different times... It's tiresome you know. Another thing that boredom inspired to do is that it made me grab those dusty fiction books, read them and actually finish them! So as of now, I have finished a Sheldon, and a Gardner. And look, I'm blogging again. Yay. =)

Happy New Year multiply friends. xoxo.

0 comments: