Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello Ox, Hello New Layout! =)

Well today marks the start of another year. Another year of challenges, experiences, realizations and of course happiness.

And on to 2009 To-Dos:

  • Sing `You Got It All` on videoke. It's frustrating this song is not on Music Zone's database.
  • Finally finish angolai.multiply.com's layout. It's my gift for my college friends. DONE!!!
  • Make a new layout for me, of course. DONE!!!
  • Find my Krispy Kreme doughnut name. (arte kailangan Krispy Kreme talaga)
  • Learn Adobe Photoshop. Learn shortcut keys, learn tricks... Create my first mapped image!
  • Gain weight. But not gain size. hehe. Is that possible?

Virtues I want to practice:
Kindness. Patience. Contentment. Understanding. Procrastinate less?

Happy New Year!

xoxo,

dani :)

0 comments: