Monday, February 02, 2009

Feeling Alright.

Sick with the cold
For the past three days, I was sick with a cold and that left me too lazy to do anything~from schoolworks to household chores. Yet, the cold didn't hinder me from going to Jaycel's party haha. Party was fun, saw old classmates there, and of course my best bestfriends in the world were there too. We stayed overnight at Jaycel's house. Talked about the future and of course the ever so complicated lovelife. LOL... then fell asleep at around 2 in the morning, then woke up at 6. Went home after. Basically, that's how my weekend went.

Happy February!
Can you believe it? It's February already? It's sad I never `felt` January... I didn't even get to celebrate Chinese New Year. I didn't get to see Dragon Dances or extravagant Chinese New Year fireworks. Ugh. I hate it when I lose track of time. Sad. Sad. Sad. I'm not chinese though, I just like celebrating their New Year.

Happy Anniversary!
Today me and Maronkey, is celebrating our anniversary. Haha. It has been a year since I fell in love with him... LOL. Here we are, eating VCut dipped in hot processed cheese~more commonly known as Cheez Whiz. hahahahah :D It's nice dipping your potato chips in hot cheez whiz. Gives the chips extra cheesy flavor.

Belated Kung Hei Fat Choi and advance Happy Valentines multiply friends.

0 comments: