Monday, February 09, 2009

What to do, what to do.

Here is a list of things I want to do with our computer:

  • Format the harddisk so I can say bye bye to those annoying malwares, and of course, free some space with those unnecessary files.
  • Install a good antivirus, so that those malwares won't comeback.
  • Upgrade my RAM and my processor. Bigger RAM and faster processor lets me upgrade my Photoshop (my current version is CS2), install and play more games, and multitask to the fullest.
  • Upgrade my Microsoft Office to 2007. I'm having this feeling that I'd get lost in using Word 2007 if I don't upgrade mine soon.
+++

I am itching to change my layout, but... but... it has only been a month since I used this. And I don't want to change it yet...

+++
I am so excited for the UP Fair, I am having feelings something bad is bound to happen. tsk.


0 comments: