Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November 4-6, 2007

Sunday, November 4, 2007
I updated the crew training plan at our bulletin board. Other than that, nothing is new.

+++
Monday, November 5, 2007;
at school:
First day of classes and I was late for my first period. Tsk, tsk... Good thing we have a very considerate professor. She admitted latecomers for that day, but on the agreement that it will be our last. She doesn't think that since it is a 7:30 am class, it is natural to be late. Famous quote for that period: "Early to bed, early to rise. Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."

Aside from my first period class, no professors showed up for the rest of the day. I forgot to bring a book to read, so I just spent the day talking--catching up on my friends' lives, and other latest issues (and gossips) I don't know of.

Highlight of the day:
SOMEONE STOLE MY WALLET.
I don't want to recall how, where, and when this happened. It was my first time to have someone steal from me, and yes, I feel stupid. I I just thank God Steph is there.

at work:
Our Service Quality Manager, M'Mhy, came back from her leave. Welcome back M'Mhy! You were missed.

Since classes already started and because of my school schedule, I am back to closing shift. I also guided Baby, a trainee, in her cashiering. She performed poorly, but I understand. I am already used to the stress my trainees bring me.

Some news I got from a workmate: He already has a girlfriend.
+++
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
No work today. Just school. I am very excited about our Industrial Technology subject. Our professor made it sound very fun! She says we have to assemble and disassemble a fluorescent lamp. Cool, huh?
---
Someday...

0 comments: