Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ang Cubao, bow.

1. Well, since I am a citizen of this country. I have to say something about this (although its sooooo late).

WTF, was she thinking? She should have pardoned Leo Echagarray instead.

2. I was supposed to be doing my very first assignment for this semester but I discovered yet another blog! I know, Internet is the villain in my life. I wonder who will be the hero?

3. I took a good bath today. My hair smells oh-so-nice. haha...

4. I went to Metrobank Edsa-Aurora branch earlier today to process the replacement of my stolen ATM card (which was inside of mystolen wallet). The teller says I'll be able to get my brand-new ATM card next Monday. Yipee!

5. The process of application for a new ATM card made me rekindle the hate I have for Cubao. I hate Cubao! I hate having to walk kilometers of heat, pollution, and unsecured security under the UV rays of the freakin' Cubao sun. I also hate the guards shouting, "Keep right, keep right!" when you are already at the super rightest of the sidewalk!

6. One thing I love in Cubao though, is their National Bookstore. Ralph calls this branch, the 'Big Branch' and boy, it is really big! Just imagine a National Bookstore with three floors and a two-way elevator. It seems like it has everything you need... well, except for friendly assistants.

7. As I was shopping for technical pens and a mechanical pencil at the National Bookstore I, again (as I always feel this whenever I shop), felt underestimated! You see, I always have this nagtatanong-lang-walang-pera-yan look whenever I shop. Admittedly, I really don't have lots and lots of money, but I am the type of customer who when asks, buys. I won't go bother you in your job if I don't have plans on buying!

9. I saw That 70's Show today. Another funny Kutcher. Another funny episode.

10. Christmas season na! I'm going to download Parokya Ni Edgar's Jingle Balls Silent Night Holy Cow album. Goodies, goodies.

11. Someday is my favorite word.
---
Even a broken clock is right, twice a day.

0 comments: