Sunday, December 02, 2007

September is sick.

Earlier today, mom brought our family dog, September to the vet for check up.

It was my mom who first noticed that these past few days September has been cold towards us, and taught maybe September was just going through some phase (of which I do not know of), but when September started to vomit foamy, slimy, undigested food; that is when my mother concluded that there is something wrong with September and she must act on it (because no one else will. In the family, only my mom has the heart for animals).

The vet injected some antiviral medication on September, and recommended other medicines. I hope September gets well soon. Her family has a history of sudden deaths, deaths which could have been prevented if were just soonly acted upon. Nweis, I know September will fight for her life. She won't leave us. I just know.

+++
Earlier today, at around 1 in the morning, me and my fellow scholars had a breakfast buffet at Something Fishy, Eastwood City. Our assistant Product Quality Manager, S'Boyet was also there, and so are our two regulars, K'Julius and A'Madie. Fun, fun. =)

I don't have my own pictures to post, though. Bitterness, sadness.
+++
Must disconnect now, my assignments are piled up and I haven't started to work on it.

0 comments: