Friday, November 30, 2007

I LOST MY FONE.

I lost my mobile phone at work yesterday, at the height of the coup de etat. While me and my crew mates are working our asses of in hopes of a bigger salary, the heartless culprit was stealing my fone.

My mother was enraged, but she has learned to accept the fact that some people are just plain evil and will not consider the fact that my fone came from the hard work of my parents.

With my fone, I bid good bye to Ian, my voodoo doll; my Monokuro Boo accessory; captured moments on my phone; saved quotations my dearest friends sent me, and more importantly (this is why losing my phone really sucks!), my two-year old SIM card number. haii... That phone number was so easy to memorize! And it has been through heaven and hell with me! It has witnessed everything that I have been through! hai... I miss my number already. =(

*heart aches*

I could have bought a Havaianas right now, but instead, I bought myself a new phone. No, it doesn't have a camera, or a radio. It is the cheapest in the market and that is all that I can afford. boohoo...

My mom is reconsidering my digicam as a Christmas present.

ampupu naman talaga oh.
Nweis, my new number is 09293188958.

Steph, I didn't switch to another network and I hope my new number's fairly easy to memorize.

I miss my number! Gimme back my number!

0 comments: