Friday, January 25, 2008

Excuse me sir, coffee, tea or juice?

Amazing! This leg of the race was the most heart-stopping! Marc & Rovilson, who left the race first, came in fourth, but then ended up second! Talk about luck! Go Team Philippines! =)

Work yesterday was fun, Dane (the gayest of the gays) was on closing shift and he updated us on some gossips at work. lol. M'Mhy bought herself a new phone (a Sony Ericsson 5-megapixel camera, how cool is that?), and we of course, took pictures using it. On a sad note, however, there had been feedbacks regarding the poor performance of the Basement team, so pressure is on us again. Pfft.

I am switching back to Adobe Photoshop v.7, Adobe CS3 is too heavy for the RAM of my computer and my cousin says there are slight differences between the two, so I might as well switch back to Adobe v.7.

I hate handwritten assignments. In the advent of computer technology, handwritten assignments could be tiring. Believe me, I'd rather type than write. See, our professor on Industrial Technology wants a HANDWRITTEN written report (sounds redundant) on the history and development of electronics. Why write it if you can copy-paste it? I know, I am lazy no need to stress that. XD



0 comments: