Sunday, January 06, 2008

Flash drives

My father is leaving for General Santos tomorrow. He went there a month ago but went back here in Manila to spend the holidays with us. His pasalubong, this shirt:


And take a look at this two diffrent flash drives. This one below belongs to my manager. She lent me her flash drive so that I'll have a copy of her set of Christmas party pictures, but when I triedd plugging it in my computer's USB port, it wont fit! See the difference for yourself.

my manager's flash drive

my flash drive

Here's a picture of my To-do List:


While watching local tv earlier today (my brother is dying to watch Goin' Bulilit) I noticed these commercials about tv ratings in both of the two most famous rival networks and much to my annoyance, took almost 5 minutes of commercial airtime. They say they really don't care about tv ratings, what they care about is the truth (not really verbatim here). What the >>? If they don't care about the tv ratings, stop airing these commercials! They should just probably sue each other instead, so that attorneys can rob out good money out of them. Pfft.

0 comments: