Friday, January 11, 2008

There is always a problem.

There is always a problem about my internet connection, it's either I can't connect to the net, or I can't browse any page. Of course, I already complained this inconvenience, but the tech rep insists (her name is Tel, and God I hate her!), that it must be my computer with the problem (what does she know anyway?). However, she says that other than the computer being the problem, what I am experiencing may be a congestion in the line. And so I ask "What do you do about this congestion?", but she answered me with them-doing-their-best crap. To end the conversation (I might end up shouting at a tech rep again), I hung up on her. Just so you know, hunging up on tech reps are a big no-no for them. haha!

Last Monday was the start of classes and I was on rest day that day (I know I'll be strolling the mall after classes). Would you believe I missed PUP? The classrooms, the windoors (broken windows that seemed like doors), the broken ceiling fans, the armdesks, the classmates, the professors? Not! haha.. Tons of exams were scheduled that day but most of them are postponed, the whole class ended up talking about their holiday vacations! Then it came to me that my glory days of procrastinating are over. tsk, tsk...

PEPSI will monopolize the soft drinks industry in PUP. No more Coke, Coke Light, Royal, Sprite, and other soft drinks you know in the market. Just Pepsi, Pepsi Light, and Pepsi Max. Not that I complain though, because I am a Pepsi Max junkie. Its just that, students have the right to choose the drink they want to drink and PUP Administration is now taking that right away. It turns out like drinking Coke is now a privelege.

I will take a picture of PUP and show you how beautiful it can be, despite its century-old facilites.

My mom left earlier today for General Santos City, she is going to surprise my father! Today is my father's birthday, Happy Birthday Papa! My mom left me in charge of the budget, *laughs like a witch* but of course, I am expected not to overspend. Aside from me in charge of the budget, being the eldest, I am basically in charge of the whole household. Plus, I can watch TV in the master's bedroom any time I want!

Let's peace it together!


0 comments: