Monday, January 28, 2008

I already have the journal!

Luigi and I checked out Fully Booked at Gateway Mall and immediately went to their notebooks section. At first what I saw are plain King Jim notebooks that obviously don't match my journal requirements, then I saw their leather journals. Yes, they are cool and they come with boxes, but when I looked at the price, I was flabbergasted! The variety of journals cost from P500 (the size of a tickler) to P1000+ (the size of a standard notebook). Yes, there are 200 leaves (I think), but no it doesn't come with a pen, and I think it is not worth to spend a thousand bucks for that journal. So I decided to go scout for a more worth-spending journal next time. Disappointed yet again with my quest for the ultimate journal, I decided to check out the books at Fully Booked. I noticed they have a lot of graphic novels for sale and they have lots of mangas too!!! But what amazed me the most is that, they have KARE KANO mangas! The price of a single Kare Kano manga hurts (as it costs P599), and if I collect all eight volumes, that would be 8 multiplied by 599, and therefore would cost me... just do the math! =p


While at Fully Booked, I have to check out their Filipiniana section (what's could be in store for me) and the first book I saw (really, it was the first book I saw), was Tikman ang Langit-An Anthology to the Eraserheads. Being an Eraserheads fan, I quickly grabbed the book (never mind the synopsis, just grab the book, it might turn into ashes!) and hurriedly looked for Luigi to tell him I am going to pay for the book. Impulse buying, indeed.



my own copy!

So i fell in queue at the cashier, and paid for the book. On my way out, I saw another variety of journals. Disappointingly, they are not leather, but they are hardbound (I guess its all I can afford). They don't come with a pen too, but to sum all the features of the journal I picked, I think it was well worth the money I paid for.

Who could be receiving this precious journal, then?



sorry to disappoint you yhang, but its not you. someday, we'll see... someday.



DOES CHIVALRY STILL EXIST?

Fully Booked is .

0 comments: