Saturday, January 26, 2008

They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot.

SM City Sta. Mesa's foodcourt will be gone, and instead be replaced with a carpark. Yes, with a CARPARK. So that means SM Supermarket, Jollibee and other food stalls at the Foodcourt will close to give way to the upcoming 'renovation'. The renovation is mainly to build-up the new Mezza Residences--"Live, Dine, Shop all under one roof.", which is just accross SM City Sta. Mesa. Updates says that our last day at the Foodcourt will be on the last day of February. It sucks, indeed.

So we, the Counter Basement team will probably be absorbed by the Counter Ground team. There will be no Basement team and Team Ground, anymore.

In line with the abolishment of the Jollibee SM City Sta. Mesa Foodcourt, Jollibee Ground (Located at the Ground flr, duh) will be partly renovated, because our store is becoming older, and older. FYI, JB Sta. Mesa is the 86th store of Jollibee, JB Coronets being the first.

I have to renew my NBI Clearance, Mayor's Permit, and Health Permit, soon.

+++
And did you guys notice that there is now a Rubix Cube mania? I think 8 out of 10 people I see, is now solving a Rubix Cube! "Pag may 'I' ka na, iikot mo ung base, ng dalawang beses... blah blah." and poof! the Rubix cube is solved! I mean, come on, solving the Rubix Cube before can make you one hell of a genius, but now, solving the Rubix Cube can make you one hell of a dufus! Eh it seems like the challenge is now lost in solving the Rubix Cube. Pfft.

I cannot solve a Rubix cube, so sue me!

Peace! =)

0 comments: