Friday, February 29, 2008

Updates.

This wallet was made for me by Cha, one of my bestfriends at work.

she knows orange is my favorite color.

I know I haven't updated this with regards to my job and to my schooling, so here it goes:

at work:
Change of management. JB SM City Sta. Mesa has now a new Store Manager, M'Emie. Our former SM (Store Manager), M'Chatty is now promoted as our Area Manager, cool huh? Now the whole team has to adapt to new policies of our store manager, but its no big. Change comes.

I have acquired an enemy at work. lol. I have been rough on my crewmates lately, and I ended up shouting at one of our frymans. =p Its his fault, okay?

Change of plans with regards to the upcoming renovation and closure of JB foodcourt. JB foodcourt's closure was said to be moved this April, so glory days of Basement are not yet over. However, the renovation is dependent on the budget that will be allocated for the store. Yes, there is a tendency that no renovation will happen. Tsk, tsk, lets hope not.

New trainees. So I will be stressed to death again. So much for that.

Old managers leaving, new managers coming. Our managers are rumored to be deployed to different Jollibees in our area, as part of their promotion. One will be moved to Green Meadows, one to Aurora Araneta, one to Cybermall, etc. And as managers leave, new managers will come. I pray they are as committed as our original managers.

at school:
School's pretty okay. I am getting good grades, I still cram, but I am getting good grades this time. I am seldom late to class, and I have good grades. To sum it up: I am doing good. Come on! =)
---
On Lozada and ZTE scam.

I really have no idea regarding this issue. My mom tried talking to me about this, but the conversation ended up with me understanding nothing about it at all. Good thing friends do not talk too much about this I am not pressured to talk about this issue too! =p

0 comments: