Thursday, February 28, 2008

Why I Flickr.

I will give you reasons why I Flickr too much.

Free account:
1. Uploads photos fast. Flickr uploads pictures faster than Multiply, faster than Friendster, faster than Photobucket.
2. Shows the EXIF data of your photos. Google it.
3. Maintains the real color of you photos. Photos posted at Flickr show more vibrant colors than the photos I posted at Friendster.
4. Easy editing. You can easily edit titles, tags, and description you add to your photos
5. Control over who downloads what. You can control who can download the raw file of your photo.
6. See photos in different sizes.
7. Cool interface. Its rad. It does not go for the 'professional feel' compared to other sites.

Going pro?



And.
Flickr is where the real photographers are (but I don't count my self as one of them). Flickr is heaven, Flickr is love. ♥

So there, please visit my Flickr site. :)

THIS IS SEPIA LOVIN's FLICKR, CLICK ME, CLICK ME!


0 comments: