Monday, August 11, 2008

Countdown to the last teenage year.

When I turned seventeen, I wanted it to be my age forever.

Three more nights to go and I'll be bidding goodbye to the teenage years of my life. Along with this, I welcome adulthood, and all the stress and fun, it will bring. Growing old is easy, growing up is difficult.

I don't celebrate birthdays. I don't like inviting friends to my house because I end up tired being hospitable to them. lol.

And this coming fourteenth, I want to go mountaneering. Those tall grasses, and blue skies, and gray fogs, and... ah, the breathtaking view. They attract me like drugs that I'd love to get addicted to. Take me mountaneering with you, photography people. Take me with you and shoot me those classic silhoutte shots, against the sunrise. Take me with you and lets escape this busy, worldly world of ours. Lets escape and be side by side with those bugs and mosquitoes, and still appreciate life more.

Take me away with you.

Turning twenty is stressful.

0 comments: