Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tags.

I am going to explain my tags. *Like you care*

wrap-up
I tag blog entries with 'wrap-up'. Mostly, my blog entries are about my rants, plans, and dreams in life.

with friends
photo albums with my friends and classmates

with family
photo albums with my family

wednesdays =)
There was this semester when me and my bestfriends usually met during Wednesdays. I tag photo albums during these meet-ups.

videos
videos, duh.

travel
my travel albums.

the meanest
photo albums with the two of my bestfriends.

spys i love =)
photo albums with the gang

re-view
excerpts that I rate are tagged, 're-view'

photoshop
My photoshop works. It could be about editing or new creations.

one-liners
favorite quotes I got from sms's and readings.

olai
photo albums with my best college buddies.

narcissism
the camwhore in me

music
music, duh.

maronkey =)
is all about the monkey.

luigi
The most finesse of the gays that I ever met, he is one of my favorite subjects.

house pets
photo albums featuring our house pets. Our house pets are usually named after the calendar's months.

flickrworthy
photography albums.

everyday things
photo albums of everyday things that interest me.

events

events, duh.

doodles
photo albums about doodles I write on my notebooks, etc.

dean
My photogenic bestfriend. I have to give her her own tag so that she'd not find it hard to grab photos from me.

copula
'Copula' is a latin word for link.

blogroll
blogs that interest me.

bee happy
photo albums about work.

bamboo
fangirl! XD

b-sides
Own compositions. B-sides are mostly products of my emotional outbursts. Things that I wanted to say to a specific person but I wasn't able to.

aberration
these are my 'wala lang' entries

0 comments: