Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank you, Karen.

Classes are suspended today. This is why everybody loves August. hehe. August is like the typhoon month.

I forgot to bring slippers with me, so my shoes were soaking wet because of the heavy rain. Anyways, me and my bestfriends went to Dean's house for a very mini get-together (no typhoon can stop us, lol) and I managed to borrow one of Dean's flip flops. No pictures, unfortunately. I forgot to bring my digicam. I missed laughing and ummm... bitching with them. :D Of course, part of the get together were a movie(saw Prom Night, the antagonist is creepy), Steph's signature siomai, and of course, Wowowee. Too bad, time flies fast for us. T_T

*I'm only happy when it rains...

Gtg, got to write five lessons in Filipino Stenography. XD

Happy rainy days, people!

0 comments: