Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Afternoons.

Bought bootleg Juno, but our dvd player's at the repair shop. So that leaves me stuck with the pc, again. I am hungry.


Song One: With A Smile, Eraserheads
Do you have any memories attached to this song? Yes. Reminds me of my summer last 2006.
What is the fifth line of this song? You can't win at everything but you can try.
What genre is this band? OPM? Pinoy Rock.
Rate this song on a scale of 1-10, ten being best: 10. This is my favorite song.

Song Two: All I Want Is Your Love, INOJ
Would you pay to see this band live? NO.
Is this song heavy on swearing? No.
What CD is this song on? I don't know. T_T
Have you ever burned that CD for someone? NO.
What word comes to mind when you listen to this song? Feel-good.

Song Three: 20 Million, Rivermaya
Do you listen to this song often? Yes.
Would your parents like this song? NO.
How old were you when you started listening to this band? Grade school.
What mood does this song put you in? Emo mode! hahaha. :D
Who would you recommend this song to? Sa mga hilaw na Rivermaya fans. Peace.

Song Four: Masaya, Bamboo
Where did you first hear this song? First year college.
What is the seventh line of this song? Pagkagising ko, nakita ko si Juan.
When did you get the CD this song is on? When I borrowed the cd from Steph's ex-boyfriend.
Is this your favorite band? YES!!!
When was the last time you listened to this song (other than while doing this)? Last night? I never fail to skip this song.

Song Five: Digital Love, Daft Punk
Rate the artist on a scale of 1-10: 8
Have you ever listened to this song in the car? No. Sadness.
Where did you buy/download this song? Got it from my cousin. We were searching for the latest house music, when the results gave us Daft Punk, then he suddenly remembered, "Ito yung bandang parang Voltes V!"
How long have you been listening to this band? Since Summer 2007.
Why do you like this song? Because it is a love song and it makes you wanna dance.

Song Six: Deep Blue Something, Breakfast At Tifanny's
What color does this song remind you of? The color of dusk?
When did you first hear this song? from my cousin uli, its his favorite song and I got curious.
How many CDs do you have by this band? None.
Can you play this song on any intruments? No.
Is/Was this song a single? I don't know.

Song Seven: I Love the World, from Discovery Channel commercial
How long have you had this song on your iPod? sa winamp ko, ummm. 2 weeks. ganon. new discovery.
Do you have any memories with this song? well it reminds me of patty, and al gore's inconvenient truth. I don't have memories of this song, yet.
When was the CD this song is on released? this was played as a commercial
How did you first hear this band? The DC people? Mike Rowe and those guys from mythbusters, and Hard Catch? They're fun to watch. I want their jobs.
Is this a fast or slow song? I don't know. not too fast, not too slow.

Song Eight: Masilungan, Sandwich
What instruments are played on this song? Guitars, Drums, Bass?
Do you like the lyrics or the melody of this song better? The lyrics, and the melody.
Did you find this band on your own or did someone recommend them for you? I guess the band is pretty mainstream. But at least they're on the cool side of the mainstream.
What's the first word of the song? Bakit.
How far would you drive to see this band? I can't drive eh. haha. But I'd kill to see them live.

Song Nine: Wake Up, Coheed & Cambria
Is there a video for this song? Uploads from Youtube.
Do you like other songs by this band or just this one? Yes.
Do you like to listen to this song with friends or alone? With Kuya Miru. Because he CAN sing Coheed & Cambria.
Do you like this song's lyrics? "Where I will annoy you, with every waking breath, until you decide to wake up..." YES! YES! YES!

Song Ten: In My Life, The Beatles
Have you ever seen this band live. I wish.
Is this song on any of your playlists? Yes.
What genre is this song? I'm really confused with these genres, you know.
What is the last line of this song? I love you more.

0 comments: