Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grant Imahara :3

This is another *I am so proud of myself* moment. I was able to finish a fiction book! Yey! I think the last fiction book I read was Harry Potter's 7th installment. Of course I finished that thick book because basically, it is about Harry Potter. Anyways, the book I finished reading is entitled, Mister Posterior and the Genius Child. Thank you very much to my friend, Dean Allysa for sharing me the hilarious book. :)

And now, I present you... Grant Imahara! Mythbuster hottie. *insert giggles here*

Highlight of ummm... my week! bought myself a copy to the sequel of my favorite love story, VInce's Life. The sequel is entitled Vince's Life: The Next Chapter-Getting Over Andrea. The second book was different because Mr. Teves is funny (the elevator jokes are hilarious), yet it is still something you'd fall in love with because he still has the magic of writing a love story, to think he is a guy and all that. Yey to Mr Vince because he finally moved on. 

Moving on. I have bad colds *blaming the inconsistent weather*, my sneezing just won't stop, and my mother just gave me a mango shake to 'contract' the colds. Yeah. Right. 

Anyways, for those Amazing Race Asia 3 fans out there, Team Philippines ranked 2nd overall.

Ps. Finally saw Trainspotting. I CHOOSE LIFE. 

PICTURES FROM ALFRED'S PARTY: CLICK HERE! :)

0 comments: