Monday, November 17, 2008

Forgetting Assignments.

  1. I call that pose snow angel maronkey. =)
  2. The blue footprint is a cellphone bling I bought 5 years ago. I found it while doing my usual cleaning and I still find it cute.
  3. That is our film camera! I almost forgot how to operate it. Do you still have your film cameras with you?
  4. Who doesn't want Willy Wonka's NERDS?
  5. That is not even close to a wishing well. That is part of the fountain at Medical City. It's funny how it has coins in it. I threw some of my cents there too! But I didn't make a wish.
  6. I have a whiteboard. It is fun doodling on your whiteboard.

Have you ever forgot doing an assignment? Not the type of forgetting where you forget because you find your assignment difficult, but rather the "Tngna nakalimutan ko na may assignment tayo!" forgetting. I remembered me and Irenelle forgot to make this super easy assignment for Rizal, wherein all we have to do is find a newspaper article about religion, or about politics and paste it in a short bond paper. But we forgot. FLASHBACK: It was almost noon and there was a parade celebrating the foundation week of our university. We were enjoying the parade so much and we somehow lost the track of time. We haven't eaten our lunch yet, and our class in Rizal starts at 12noon. Anyway, our professor in Rizal doesn't really mind if you come late for her class (though there are additional points for the early birds), so we decided to eat lunch first and be late for 30 minutes. We came in class at 12:30pm, and I was busy eating green mangoes (yes, you can even eat anything during her class just don't make too much fuss) when I noticed that my seatmate (name is Jerome he is the teacher's pet because he knows too much about history) was arranging this colored bond papers alphabetically, and he asked, "Asan mga assignment niyo?" Shocked, I immediately turned to Irenelle and said "Nakalimutan nating gumawa ng assignment sa Rizal!!!" Obviously, we don't have anymore time to cram for the assignment so we just told our teacher's pet that we don't have it. On the way home me and Irenelle were still in shock because of that assignment we forgot to do but we can't help but laugh at ourselves too. Whatever made our minds so preoccupied that we forgot that easy assignment. Argh.

How true is it that Friendster's database is hacked? hahaha. Its fun watching people bitch about Friendster's 'Scheduled Maintenance'. It will teach them that Internet is not all about Friendster. There's also Multiply (ahem) and Plurk. wahahaha. I am evil. Every VIllain Is Lemon. wahahaha again.

If your browser is the Firefox 3, I need to know if Java uploader runs on your browser because it doesn't run on mine. Times like these make me want to switch to Chrome. Anyways, I think what will make me completely switch to Chrome, is when it can read Atom/RSS Feed, because I subscribe to these feeds often.

At eto, lahat na ba ng tagalog na quote ay galing kay Bob Ong? Sheesh naman. Lahat na lang ng tagalog na quote na natatanggap ko sa text galing daw kay Bob Ong. Eh may mga times na hindi ko naman matandaan na nanggaling kay Bob Ong yun. Or... pwede ding sadyang hindi ko lang matandaan. Basta, highly doubtful.

ARGH. TOMORROW IS SCHOOL DAY. AGAIN.

0 comments: