Thursday, November 13, 2008

Numbered.

  1. I was maximizing the power of my unlimited texting with Nami earlier today and I was telling him how I wanted to blog today, because it feels to me like I have so many things to blog about. However, I'm not in the mood... I call this feeling "Blogger's Block."
  2. I am going to lose my 20-20 vision soon. I didn't pass the last vision test I had and the doctor suggests me to wear glasses already. (Oh no...) I am also having difficulty reading small fonts on the computer now. I have to press Ctrl + to enlarge the page, or if I am chatting on YM, I have to request you upsize your font. T_T
  3. I am currently under a Metro Station diet. You'd probably heard of their song, Shake It, which I found surprisingly erotic :) But then they have other cool tracks like Seventeen Forever, Tell Me What To Do, and Now That We're Done. win win
  4. Its fun watching your karma go up and down at PLURK.
  5. I have been doing a lot of blogsurfing today and I noticed that bloggers who has their own domain has a pink theme for their layout. I mean, is pink now the universal color of bloggers? Pfft.
  6. It has been a year since I bought Jane Hamilton's A Map of the World at BookSale, too bad until now, I haven't finished the book. I am stuck at page 79! Ugh. Idk. I just lost my liking of fiction books.
  7. I have an IQ of 113 according to free-inqtest.net. Why do these IQ test always has to test your mathematical ability? All those abstract reasoning and number series give me a head ache.
  8. While according to humanforsale.com, I am worth $1 458 916. Pretty cheap, huh?
  9. I am tired, have a great evening, people. :)

0 comments: