Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Technology That Fails.

Lately, every piece of technology in this household seems to falter, one by one. First, the computer monitor (CRT)--half of the screen blacks out and there is a thin white line in the middle. For the past month, we have learned to live with the monitor like that, until today. We had the money to replace it. Now, no more halfscreen blackouts for us.

Next, is the digicam. I was crying to Nami on the phone a day ago when I learned that my digicam is defective. After one year and a month of use, the shots of my digicam are overexposed--the pictures are just too bright. Worst case scenario, the twelve-month warranty is already used up. Now, I have to scout every Canon outlet or Hidalgo st. just to get it fixed. I wonder how much it will cost. :(

Then, the modem. There is a problem with the switch. I can't explain it in words. Anyways, I already reported this to our dsl provider's hotline and soon it will be replaced.

I think I'm jinxed with gadgets/tech stuffs... I hate it.

0 comments: