Monday, March 02, 2009

Format.

Nami formatted my pc last Saturday, because as you can remember, my pc crashed. I was psyched getting my pc formatted, because finally, I'm saying bye bye to those viruses lurking in my pc.

FORMATTED.

It's not easy having your pc formatted... Especially the part where you have to revert your settings back to the way they used to! Ugh. Then, here comes the worst part, I was so excited having my pc formatted, I forgot to back-up my important files! You see, my harddisk is partitioned, so I have Drive C and Drive D. Drive C is where the program/application files are, while in Drive D are some of my documents. When we formatted the Drive C, all my files in the My Documents and My Pictures folder, were all gone! Ack. In there were, lesson plans, assignments, projects, pictures from my digicam... and, my photoshop works! Grrr... So to you people who plan on formatting their harddrives, be sure to back up your files first!

You'll never know what you have until they are gone.

>Insert subliminal messages here. hahaha :P<
---

I have a new layout. It's base theme is Mykonos. :) It's hard making Mykonos-based layouts believe me, but here it is, Here Comes the Sun!

0 comments: