Sunday, March 01, 2009

While you were sleeping.

I have dreams for us.

I dream that we have more time for each other, that we find ways to squeeze our pig-out sessions, our walk-a-mile-with-me marathon, or perhaps, our long conversations over the phone into our busy lives. I also dream that we find strength in each other, especially in those hard times of longing. That not one of us will think of ever giving up, that we would find reasons why we should hold on. I dream that we enjoy life as it goes, enjoy each other's company and we never find ourselves getting tired with one another.

Moreover, I dream of our happiness. I think this is the dream that I want to be realized the most, because you and I both know that our happiness is the most important thing in this world... in our little world.

Good day to you, mi sunshine. *kisses*


promise to bring the `intensity` back,
dani

para sa card na hindi nalagyan ng laman... hindi pala ako speechless. =)

0 comments: