Tuesday, November 27, 2007

FUMIGATION

Classes are suspended at PUP today because of the university fumigation. And to celebrate (lol), me, jaycel, angel and luigi went to Robinson's Galleria to stroll the mall.

On my To Read list (haha.. I don't do To do lists yet, konti pa kasi ang schoolworks) are:

1. Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys (I heart you, Neil Gaiman!)
2. Paulo Coelho's The Witch of Portobello (argh, im not yet through reading The Pilgrimage)
3. Nicholas Sparks' The Wedding
4. Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club
5. Dave Pelzer's Series
6. Mitch Albom's For One More Day

Tsk, tsk.. I think I'll not be reading my lessons today. lol.

And I discovered another radio, UR 105.9. Underground Radio.
---
Being clever is when you believe only half of what you hear, while being brilliant is to know which half to believe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm also a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Every Warrior of Light felt afraid of going into battle. (Warrior of the Light)

See u there and have a great day!

Aart