Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's 10pm and I'm already sleepy.

Plans for the holidays:
Since my mother promised me the cheapest digicam on the market, I plan to spend the holidays as a photographer. Haha! I have been telling Luigi about this lifelong dream and I am excited to making it closely happen. Luigi says I should get a crash course or perhaps workshops on photography and I am honestly considering that as a very good option. =)

I wanted to cut my hair, but I know today is not yet the right time. I tried Clear Ice Cool for women and it feels good on my hair.

My mom, my aunt and my uncle are going to World Trade Center tomorrow, and they are also going to have lunch together, and I can't come with them because I have to report to duty tomorrow. Sadness. =(

I have been receiving few comments that I am getting fatter. hehehe... Hey, it's a big deal for me!

OJT starts on Wednesday and guess what, the office (which is my mom's office, btw) I am going to report to has an internet connection! Coolness! Plus! I get to report whenever I want without sacrificing my required hours for the subject!

Yesterday, Luigi and I went to Recto looking for Education books on bargain. I was thrilled! Imagine me getting two books for a total of P170. Did I mention they are brand new? Cheap stuff, huh?
---
Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the brain empties.

0 comments: